Pressure Vessel Inspections
PCA Engineering, Inc. has both the certified staff and the equipment necessary to inspect your pressure vessels in accordance with the API-510 Standard: The Pressure Vessel Inspection Code: Maintenance Inspection, Rating, Repair, and Alteration.
This standard is applied to the evaluation of pressure vessels that have been placed in service under the API/ASME Section VIII for unfired pressure vessels. This equipment can include process vessels, refinery equipment, air receivers, and propane tanks, to name just a few.
In order to evaluate a pressure vessel, PCA Engineering, Inc. can bring multiple non-destructive testing methods to the inspection process. This includes Ultrasonic Testing (thickness gauging, B-scan, flaw detection, etc.), Magnetic Flux Leakage Scanning, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant Testing, Vacuum Box Leak Testing, and other digital evaluation techniques. Following repairs or re-rating, we are available to assist with hydrostatic and other forms of pressure testing. An evaluation of the condition and safety of the pressure vessel is our first priority.
The PCA Engineering Team Includes:
- Professional Engineers
- NACE Certified Engineers & Technicians
- API Certified Tank, Piping, & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- NACE Certified Coating Inspectors
- State Certified Personnel
- Operator Qualified (OQ) Personnel
PCA Engineering's Service Capabilities:
- Cathodic Protection System Installation, Repair & Maintenance
- Compliance Inspections
- Non Destructive Testing
- API Tank & Piping Assessments
- OQ/DOT Compliance Services
- Coating Inspection
- Corrosion Consulting & Services
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Failure Analysis
- Training Seminars
- Vacuum (soft) Excavation
- Specialty Maintenance & Monitoring